A FEW WORDS ABOUT US
Relaxation, wellness, tranquility and the need for immediate pain relief was the reason for the creation of Touch & Relax Massage Boutique. Touch & Relax massage boutique was created to offer high quality standards and immediate relaxation after each busy day. The fast pace of the big city does not leave us enough time to take care of ourselves. Tired skin, muscle aches and fatigue are just some of the side effects of a long day. The special equipment of Touch & Relax Massage Boutique, our warm environment and our well- trained and certified masseuses-therapists can provide immediate relief and care, in a short time period, at low cost.
WHY CHOOSE US
- Experience and knowledge in the field of massage
- Affordable to all sessions, without any reduction in the quality of our services
- Capable of handling simultaneous sessions (two to four)
- Two specially landscaped relaxation areas in Glyfada and Voula
- Home services to the highest standards
- Open also on Sunday by appointment
- Certified and experienced physiotherapists with international diplomas.
WHY WE NEED MASSAGE
Since ancient times, massage has been a source of wellness, relaxation and relief of muscle pains. Many cultures have adopted massage in their lives, enjoying through it, balance in body and spirit. Massage with its beneficial properties has been always used as a mean of regeneration, pain reduction, stress reduction, weight loss and better sleep. With all kinds of massage, our body is accepting the treatment which brings well-being, relaxation and balance, as we learn to coexist harmoniously with it. The pressure exerted on the body by the therapist during massage time, either gentle or more intense, unlocks the natural healing powers of our body.
Some of the therapeutic massage properties:
- It fights stress
- It reduces physical pain
- It adds luster to the body
- It rejuvenates the skin cells
- It offers a more quality sleep
- It gives us energy
- It creates a sense of wellbeing and joy
- It reduces weight by increasing the blood circulation